Presentation-Self evaluation and class evaluation

I think I did good in the presentation but I could have done a lot better. Everyone in my group was working hard. Our group didn't really define a specific problem and it wasn't very put together. Other groups did define a specific problem better. I think yesterday went well overall. Everyone payed attention and was respectful. People were asking good questions and were engaged in what was being presented. Today everyone evaluated and gave each person and themself a percentage for the presentation/project. I was team captain. I gave myself a 83 because I think I did a good  job but I could have done a lot better. Our presentation was ok but we didn't define a specific problem like the other groups. But my slide could have been more elaborated and gone into better detail about the overall problems The Democratic Republic of the Congo has.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guns, Germs and Steel pt.5

Guns, Germs and Steel

Guns, Germs and Steel Test