Pop quiz

Today in class we took a pop quiz. We reviewed it in class and I did not do good so I will study over the weekend.  I think the highest I could get is a 60%. Monday is our test. Next week is also spirit week. Monday is Hawaiian Day. Tuesday is character day. Wednesday is black and gold day. Thursday is age day. Friday is class color day. The pep rally and powder puff game is after school on Friday. That night is the Homecoming football game against Loyola. The pop quiz was only ten points. So Im still mad i got a low score but I will study harder. I do not have a lot of homework this week so i will be able to study for the test, review my notes, and go over the blogs and material for class. It will be on latitude, longitude, time zones, site, and situation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guns, Germs and Steel pt.5

Guns, Germs and Steel

Guns, Germs and Steel Test