Got Test back

Today in class we got our tests back in class. I got an 88%. I did really good on my essays. I got number 7 wrong. The correct answer was e. in shorthand. I got number 9 wrong. The correct answer was it was the first time in history that people over through their ruler and won. Greek democracy was also introduced. I got number 13 wrong. Two of the correct answers were political and police. The extra credit i got one point because I got the word right I just spelled it wrong. I got one point of the first essay about describing the events of Socrates' trial and death. I forgot that a piece of his defense was that he was the horse fly of Athens that was to get them moving. the second essay about deciding if Socrates' was guilty or not. I said he wasn't guilty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guns, Germs and Steel pt.5

Guns, Germs and Steel

Guns, Germs and Steel Test